Welcome to Titanium Force Cheer’s Teams Page! This page includes all that you should need to learn more about our Performance and Competitive teams, and to register for the 2021-2022 season. Please read and complete each step on this page in order to start the new season:
- Please open and review the Program Guide for the team you are on. Elite, Prep and Novice are Competitive teams.
- Download, print and complete the Financial Agreement, Code of Conduct and Payment Authorization Forms.
- Fill out the online registration forms below. This includes your contact information, medical release, program waivers, and requires you to upload your signed Financial Agreement and Code of Conduct forms.
- Complete the USASF Registration (link is available in the Parent Portal)
- Complete order for required team merchandise (link is available in the Parent Portal)
- Turn in your completed Medical Waiver, Payment Authorization form and registration fee of $40 to the Fon du Lac Park District Administration Building at 201 Veterans Drive, East Peoria 61611. (A drop-box is available outside the main doors for after-hour drop-offs -- please leave your form and payment in a labeled envelope if you use this method)